December 28, 2016 / by admin / Property / No Comments

15% percent discount for OUE Twin Peaks

OUE’S latest marketing campaign for a high-end residential project Twin Peaks has caught the attention of market players from it steep discounts of 15% off the price list.

Reflecting its sense of urgency, OUE has engaged five marketing agencies for the project. These are CBRE, Centaline Property, PropNex, Savills, and SLP International.

Prices now start at S$2,300 psf for selected units on the lower floors of this development that is located at the junction of Grange Road and Leonie Hill Road.

They have one of the creative schemes for selling properties is their deferred payment scheme (DPS), which allows buyers to defer the payment summed by two to three years.

Developers with uncompleted properties are unable to offer DPS since the government abolished the scheme last 2007. And because Twin Peaks has obtained its CSC and is de-licensed, OUE is no longer under the provisions of the Housing Developers Act.

As for the other scheme that allows a buyer to exercise the OTP by Dec 30, the 15% price discount is applied.

From its DPS, buyers foot a 20% down payment to secure the option to purchase (OTP) and pay the remaining 80% two to three years later.

The deferred payment scheme by OUE Twin Peaks helps to ease buyers’ budget, as it offers more time for them to secure a bigger loan when the 80% payment falls due according to market watchers.

OUE has to finish selling all units of this property by February next year, failing this, it will have an extension charges.

So far, it has sold nearly 80 units out of the 462 units with an average S$2,876 psf from caveats lodged.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *